Global Influencer Marketing Manager – EMEA
Who we are:
Founded in 2005, 2K develops and publishes interactive entertainment globally for console systems, handheld gaming devices and personal computers, including smartphones and tablets. We are proud to publish and support many of today’s most critically acclaimed gaming franchises, including NBA 2K, WWE 2K, Borderlands, BioShock, XCOM and Sid Meier’s Civilization.
Reporting into the Senior Global Influencer Marketing Manager, this role forms a key part of the Global Influencer Marketing team, working in partnership with the genre-specific Global Influencer leads to drive the development and delivery of strategic and measurable Influencer Marketing plans across our EMEA and ASIA regions for our fantastic slate of games.
This role works closely with the EMEA hubs and social/influencer teams across the regions, ensuring Influencer Marketing plans are reflective of the global strategy and business objectives. Supporting and facilitating the teams to generate fresh strategies, raise awareness and drive purchase intent for our slate of phenomenal games.
2K has a high-reaching roadmap for the future, and candidates should be driven by opportunity, love for their work and collaborating with numerous functions within the organization as we head into a vital growth period!
- Primary project manager and facilitator of regional influencer marketing campaign execution in local markets worldwide for 2K’s portfolio of titles.
- Serve as a primary internal subject matter authority for global influencer marketing, partnering closely with both EMEA hubs and territory social/influencer managers, providing ongoing mentorship and direction when required to all of local market teams worldwide.
- Chip in to the development of global strategies with a strong focus on regional markets tactical execution of those strategies, ensuring consistent campaign execution throughout.
- Review and approve regional market plans, activations and ad-hoc requests from territory social/influencer managers.
- Assist territory teams with driving the influencer affiliate marketing program and creator program in their local markets.
- Direct territory teams to set realistic objectives, and monitor, measure, report and analyze the results of local influencer campaigns. Demonstrate insights and audience feedback to improve 2K’s influencer marketing programs.
- Work alongside territory teams with influencer list management, legal, and finance tasks as needed to further local campaign executions.
- Co-ordinate the dissemination of Influencer Marketing information to regional markets
- As needed, lead the ideation, coordination and execution of global creator kits in line with global direction and maintain budgets
- Work in close tandem with the Senior Global Influencer Marketing Manager to ensure a consistent approach with regional markets across all titles including the implementation of operations and processes
- Work with the title-specific Influencer Marketing Managers on truly global activations and coordinating/facilitating markets involvement and budgets
- As needed, lead and drive external vendors supporting 2K’s influencer marketing efforts, including but not limited to influencer marketing agencies, creative agencies, talent agencies and freelance contributors. Accurately maintain budgets and lead all aspects of execution of agency work and prioritization of projects as needed.
- Collaborate cross functionally with Social Media and Communications colleagues when needed to provide compelling influencer-led content that will engage fans on our brands’ social media channels.
- Have a willingness to complete any other reasonable activity required by the Director of Global Influencer Marketing or the Communications team.
Building and developing relationships:
- Build close relationships with Marketing/Comms/Social teams in global and territory offices.
- Develop positive relationships with the developers.
- Forge relationships with external partners, licensors and first parties.
- Working closely with all 2K/T2 legal and finance departments.
Key Skills and Requirements:
2K is looking for an influencer marketing professional with experience launching video games, ongoing lifecycle management, and a personal love for 2K franchises such as Borderlands, NBA 2K, XCOM, Civilization, PGA TOUR 2K, WWE 2K and more. They enjoy working in a service driven role and are highly efficient project managers capable of motivating, advising, and holding teams accountable for delivering against global campaign plans. They have experience with (or at least a strong curiosity about) taking a data-driven approach to the role. They are proficient in and have experience working with social and content platforms like YouTube, Twitch, Mixer, Huya, Douyu, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter, and have worked closely with public relations and social media professionals in the past.
- A minimum of 5 years of influencer marketing or related work experience, including releasing video games. PR/marketing agency experience and knowledge of the video games industry is preferred.
- A proven track record of leading and implementing well-reasoned, strategic plans to completion within scope and budget and achieving set goals.
- Excellent organization, interpersonal, and written and verbal communications skills is a requirement. Ability to build strong, lasting professional relationships with internal partner groups and individuals.
- Ability to anticipate vital next actions and accept responsibility for moving projects toward completion.
- Strong PC skills, background working with Twitch/YouTube/Facebook Gaming and each platform’s unique features. Familiarity with social listening, video analytics, and influencer marketing tools like Spiketrap, Synthesio, Tubular, StreamHatchet, and CreatorIQ is strongly preferred
- Strong passion for video games is desirable, especially shooters, sports, action-adventure, story driven and turn-based strategy games
- Professional and mature demeanour and communication at all times
- Great teammate, with a collaborative approach and comfortable working within a complex matrix organisation
- Competence in understanding international and territory requirements
- Budget management experience
- Willingness to travel
What We Offer You:
- Great Company Culture. We pride ourselves as being one of the most creative and innovative places to work, creativity, innovation, efficiency, diversity and philanthropy are among the core tenets of our organization and are integral drivers of our continued success.
- Growth: As a global entertainment company, we pride ourselves on creating environments where employees are encouraged to be themselves, inquisitive, collaborative and to grow within and around the company.
- Work Hard, Play Hard. Our employees’ bond, blow-off steam, and flex some creative muscles – through corporate boot camp classes, our onsite Gym, company parties, our Office bar, game release events, monthly socials, and team challenges.
- Benefits. Benefits include, but are not limited to Private healthcare with Bupa, Private dental with Bupa, A double matching pension policy where the employer will double match up to a 4% contribution from the employee, Employee stock purchase scheme with a 15% discount, Eye tests and vouchers towards glasses, Cycle to work scheme, Flu vouchers, Annual health checks with Bupa, 4X death in service insurance, Income protection (60% salary), 25 days holiday, + other great perks and great office facilities!
- Perks. Gym reimbursement up to £50 per month, an onsite Gym, an Office bar, employee discount programs, free games & events, stocked pantries, a dog friendly workplace and the ability to earn £350+ per year for taking care of yourself and more!
Founded in 2005, 2K develops and publishes interactive entertainment globally for console systems, handheld gaming systems and personal computers, including smartphones and tablets, which are delivered through physical retail, digital download, online platforms and cloud streaming services. 2K publishes titles in today’s most popular gaming genres, including shooters, action, role-playing, strategy, sports, casual, and family entertainment. The 2K label has some of the most talented development studios in the world today, including Firaxis Games, Visual Concepts, 2K Marin, 2K Czech, Hangar 13, Cat Daddy Games and 2K China. 2K’s stable of high-quality titles includes the critically acclaimed BioShock®, Borderlands™ and XCOM® franchises, the beloved Sid Meier’s Civilization series, the popular WWE 2K franchise and NBA 2K, the #1 rated and #1 selling basketball franchise. 2K is a wholly owned label of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (NASDAQ: TTWO). For more information, please visit our website.
2K is an equal opportunities employer and as such will endeavor to provide reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process where required. We invite candidates to notify us should they wish to discuss any reasonable adjustments.