EMEA Influencer Operations Executive
EMEA Influencer Operations Executive, London
Who we are:
Founded in 2005, 2K develops and publishes interactive entertainment globally for console systems, handheld gaming devices and personal computers, including smartphones and tablets. We are proud to publish and support many of today’s most critically acclaimed gaming franchises, including NBA 2K, WWE 2K, Borderlands, BioShock, XCOM and Sid Meier’s Civilization.
A Social and Influencer Operations Co-Ordinator, to work with genre and territory Social and Influencer teams across Europe, leading all aspects of all contracts and performance measures.
- Act as an extension of each territory and genre Social and Influencer team
- Running global and local analytics pre and post campaign, including setting benchmarks and measuring return on investment
- Influencer research and list management
- Leading contracts for all Influencer activity across EMEA including maintaining the central contracts database and monitoring disclosures
- Tracking central and local budgets
- Creation and reporting of tracking links
- Compiling global reports
- Collate market requests for in-game and out of game amplification i.e: Logos, VC, locker codes and prizing
- Supporting on global influencer kits and merchandise
- Provide support to markets on influencer platforms i.e: CIQ, Tubular, StreamHatchet, Spiketrap
- Deep understanding of the creative and analytical elements of each campaign
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Huge give a sh*t factor
- Strong attention to detail and organisation skills
- Desktop research and analytical skills
- Ability to juggle multiple projects, partners and time zones
- Articulate, self-starter, optimistic
- A love for gaming, influencers and social media
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
What We Offer You:
- Great Company Culture. We pride ourselves as being one of the most creative and innovative places to work, creativity, innovation, efficiency, diversity and philanthropy are among the core tenets of our organization and are integral drivers of our continued success.
- Growth: As a global entertainment company, we pride ourselves on creating environments where employees are encouraged to be themselves, inquisitive, collaborative and to grow within and around the company.
- Work Hard, Play Hard. Our employees’ bond, blow-off steam, and flex some creative muscles – through corporate boot camp classes, our onsite Gym, company parties, our Office bar, game release events, monthly socials, and team challenges.
- Benefits. Benefits include, but are not limited to Private healthcare with Bupa, Private dental with Bupa, A double matching pension policy where the employer will double match up to a 4% contribution from the employee, Employee stock purchase scheme with a 15% discount, Eye tests and vouchers towards glasses, Cycle to work scheme, Flu vouchers, Annual health checks with Bupa, 4X death in service insurance, Income protection (60% salary), 25 days holiday, + other great perks and great office facilities!
- Perks. Gym reimbursement up to £50 per month, an onsite Gym, an Office bar, employee discount programs, free games & events, stocked pantries, a dog friendly workplace and the ability to earn £350+ per year for taking care of yourself and more!
Founded in 2005, 2K develops and publishes interactive entertainment globally for console systems, handheld gaming systems and personal computers, including smartphones and tablets, which are delivered through physical retail, digital download, online platforms and cloud streaming services. 2K publishes titles in today’s most popular gaming genres, including shooters, action, role-playing, strategy, sports, casual, and family entertainment. The 2K label has some of the most talented development studios in the world today, including Firaxis Games, Visual Concepts, 2K Marin, 2K Czech, Hangar 13, Cat Daddy Games and 2K China. 2K’s stable of high-quality titles includes the critically acclaimed BioShock®, Borderlands™ and XCOM® franchises, the beloved Sid Meier’s Civilization series, the popular WWE 2K franchise and NBA 2K, the #1 rated and #1 selling basketball franchise. 2K is a wholly owned label of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (NASDAQ: TTWO).
2K is an equal opportunities employer and as such will endeavour to provide reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process where required. We invite candidates to notify us should they wish to discuss any reasonable adjustments.