(Closed) Biz Ops / Growth Lead
1v1Me is an app that allows you to play video games for money against other people. Our goal is to make competitive gaming accessible to everyone. Our team is made up of talent from startups like Skillshare, Revolut, Grailed and TextNow.
We are venture backed by On Deck, Village Global, GeltVC, Shrug, Anthony Pompliano and others from companies like Zynga, Snapchat, SeatGeek, SoFi, Duolingo, and Public.
About The Role:
With this role you will report directly to the CEO.
You will be thrown at different tasks and problems across the company. Being at an early-stage startup you will face a range of problems that you will have to solve including:
- Launching our app and figuring out how to acquire customers.
- Executing on our influencer marketing strategy, from sourcing to getting deals signed.
- Running tournaments on a weekly cadence.
- In-depth analysis in order to come up with solutions to very challenging problems.
Due to the team, broad scope of this role and the early stage nature of 1v1Me you will gain an exceptional skillset.
Who we are looking for:
- You have the ability to manage multiple projects and are motivated by a strong desire to learn and an interest in taking on new challenges.
- You have strong communication skills with lots of energy and can make a good business case to rally people to help you execute.
- You are great at writing and crafting emails with an extreme attention to detail.
- You have the ability to take on complex problems and break them down.
- Experience doesn’t matter. Key traits do: you’re relentless, resourceful, curious, hyper independent, and have a rock solid internal locus of control. Nothing can get in your way to make big things happen.