Senior Producer (Publishing)
The 11 bit studios publishing team is looking for an experienced External Project Producer. The job comes with an environment that offers a lot of freedom, as well as responsibility and plenty of challenges.
We are looking for an experienced individual with an extensive range of skills. The ideal candidate is someone who not only knows how to handle the process of game development, but can also evaluate and contribute to an emerging product. Due to the nature of the job, the right person for it must be proactive and should know how to skillfully and fluidly communicate with colleagues and partners. We are looking for a team player who knows how to achieve our common goals.
A few words about the job:
11 bit’s Publishing Producers handle projects and processes. They are leaders, who help their teams maximize their potential, build attractive and worthwhile games and communicate with all of our internal and external business partners. The producers are responsible for the sensibleness and effectiveness of the production process as well as for the quality of the developed products.
- At least 3 years of experience in a production environment (or as lead designer) in a full-time team.
- Experience in budgeting, scheduling, documenting, and handling projects at various stages of progress.
- Several commercially released Indie or AAA games to your credit.
- Understanding of the Indie and Premium games market.
- Enjoys creating and playing games.
- Very good command of English.
- Ability to discuss and argue personal opinions while being open to the arguments of others.
- Ability to observe and draw conclusions.
- Responsibility, maturity, and creativity.
- Experience in designing or developing professional games.
- Experience in the role of Publishing Producer.
- Experience as a Team Leader in game development.
- Knowledge of marketing and business operations.
- Experience in dealing with subcontractors.
We are offering you:
- Considerable influence over development of the studio and the projects we handle.
- Cooperation with talented teams from many interesting places worldwide.
- Plenty of challenges.
- A job in a great working environment in a cool new office (as soon as we deal with the epidemic).
- Involvement in worthwhile projects where the quality and message always come first.
- Flexible working hours.
- Attractive bonus system – annual bonus, motivation programme.
- Numerous benefits, including training budget, private health care, and attendance to events associated with our business.