Senior Gameplay Programmer (Project 9)
Share your vision and develop together with us! If you are highly experienced gameplay programmer, eager to explore new terrain in game dev - we will be happy to have you working on our new project - Project #9.
- Prototyping, developing and maintaining gameplay features,
- Participating in the gameplay feature design process,
- Debugging and optimizing gameplay code.
- At least 5 years of professional experience on similar position,
- At least 3 years of professional experience working in Unreal Engine 4,
- Strong practical knowledge of C++,
- Knowledge of gameplay mechanics in terms of modern video games,
- Taking ownership and working iteratively on features, from design to delivery phase,
- Good communication skills,
- Fluent English.
Nice to have:
- Experience in working with animation or rendering systems,
- Experience in working with AI systems,
- Having worked to completion on at least one published title,
- Experience with PlayStation 4 or Xbox One game development,
- Basic knowledge of Python.
We are offering you:
- Flexible working hours,
- Training budget,
- Attractive bonus system – annual bonus, motivation programme,
- Benefits: Multisport card, private medical care for you and your family,
- Attendance in game dev events,
- Work in modern office near Metro Dworzec Wileński and Dworzec Wschodni stations.
If you are interested in working with us, please send us your CV along with a sample of your code by clicking the application button.