Senior Gameplay Programmer (Project 9)
Share your vision and develop together with us! If you are highly experienced gameplay programmer, eager to explore new terrain in game dev - we will be happy to have you working on our new project - Project #9.
- prototyping, developing and maintaining gameplay features,
- participating in the gameplay feature design process,
- debugging and optimizing gameplay code.
- at least 5 years of professional experience on similar position,
- at least 3 years of professional experience working in Unreal Engine 4,
- strong practical knowledge of C++,
- knowledge of gameplay mechanics in terms of modern video games,
- taking ownership and working iteratively on features, from design to delivery phase,
- good communication skills,
- fluent English.
Nice to have:
- experience in working with animation or rendering systems,
- experience in working with AI systems,
- having worked to completion on at least one published title,
- experience with PlayStation 4 or Xbox One game development,
- basic knowledge of Python.
We are offering you:
- flexible working hours,
- training budget,
- attractive bonus system – annual bonus, motivation programme,
- benefits: Multisport card, private medical care for you and your family,
- attendance in game dev events,
- work in modern office near Metro Dworzec Wileński and Dworzec Wschodni stations.
If you are interested in working with us, please send us your CV along with a sample of your code by clicking the application button.