The 11 bit studios publishing team is looking for an experienced Product Manager. The job comes with an environment that offers a lot of freedom, as well as responsibility and plenty of challenges.
We are looking for an experienced individual with an extensive range of skills. The ideal candidate is someone who understands both the production and sales aspects of the indie game market. The job is based on assessing the games we publish from the market’s perspective, assessing their sales potential, monitoring market trends, segmentation, projecting user expectations, conducting a broad range of market testing, and providing assistance in defining the optimal production, sales, and marketing strategy.
As this specialization will be new to our team, we are hoping that the person chosen for the job will offer extensive know-how and the experience required for efficient performance. Due to the nature of the job, the right person for it must be proactive and should know how to skillfully and fluidly communicate with colleagues and partners. We are looking for a team player who knows how to achieve our common goals.
- At least 3 years of experience in a production environment (or as lead designer) in a full-time team.
- Experience in budgeting, scheduling, documenting, and handling projects at various stages of progress.
- Several commercially released Indie or AAA games to your credit.
- Understanding of the Indie and Premium games market.
- Enjoys creating and playing games.
- Very good command of English.
- Ability to discuss and argue personal opinions while being open to the arguments of others.
- Ability to observe and draw conclusions.
- Responsibility, maturity, and creativity.
- Experience in market testing and product Focus Tests.
- Experience in designing or developing professional games.
We are offering you:
- Considerable influence over development of the studio and the projects we handle.
- Cooperation with talented teams from many interesting places worldwide.
- Plenty of challenges.
- A job in a great working environment in a cool new office (as soon as we deal with the epidemic)
- Involvement in worthwhile projects where the quality and message always come first.
- Flexible working hours.
- Attractive bonus system – annual bonus, motivation programme.
- Numerous benefits, including training budget, private health care, and attendance to events associated with our business.