The 11 bit studios marketing team is looking for a Marketing Specialist - a new crew member that would like to come on board and help us to promote upcoming titles, including Project 8, Project Eleanor and more! In this position you can always count on help from your more experienced coworkers, but at the same time you’ll have a lot of freedom to arrange your work the preferred way, as long as our mutual goals are achieved. We expect you to have some experience and knowledge of marketing and a strong will to learn even more in the future. On a daily basis, along with the team you’ll be responsible for creating and executing marketing plans for both internal and external projects, concluding all required activities.
- Day to day execution of marketing plan.
- Production of marketing assets with external artists and companies.
- Evaluation of 11 bit studios games visibility on digital stores.
- Working with internal and external dev teams on in-game assets production.
- Preparing exhibitions and participating in global industry events.
- At least 3 years of experience on a marketing position, preferably in gaming or tech company.
- Advanced English, both spoken and written.
- Professional knowledge of gaming market and marketing trends that apply to it.
- Understanding of marketing channels, with focus on digital marketing and social media.
- Proactive behaviour and high self-organization skills.
- Being a gamer.
Nice to have:
- Experience in organizing trade shows as an exhibitor.
- Experience in supervising outsource work.
We are offering you:
- Flexible working hours.
- Training budget.
- Relocation budget.
- Attractive bonus system – annual bonus, incentive program.
- Benefits: Multisport card, private medical care for you and your family.
- Attendance in game dev events.
- Work in modern office near Dworzec Wschodni station.
If you are interested in working with us, please send us your CV along with your portfolio by clicking the application button.