Share your vision and develop together with us! If you are a Lead Animator, willing to bring our vision to life - we will be happy to have you working on our new project - Project #8.
In 11 bit studios you get the opportunity to develop fresh game concepts that can become global hits. Without a moment of boredom.
- leading and managing the team of animators,
- communicating expected animation quality and time budget to the animation team and challenge team members to achieve the quality within the time budget,
- ensuring that animations meet the quality requirement, are visually credible and in line with game vision,
- working closely with designers and programmers to ensure efficient animation integration process,
- working with production team on preparing development plans and high-level roadmap,
- working with technical director and game director on feasibility of animation features,
- proposing ideas and being proactive in problem identification and troubleshooting,
- mentoring, managing and regularly reviewing individuals to build a cohesive and effective team.
- at least 3 years of experience in similar position,
- professional experience in game development industry,
- excellent knowledge of technical side of the animation in game development,
- good knowledge of Maya and Motion Builder,
- good knowledge of animations principles, dynamics and character anatomy,
- experience in animation of bipedal and quadruped characters,
- experience in physics simulation on cloth, hair and other physics items,
- knowledge of engines as Unity, Unreal Engine etc.
Nice to have:
- at least 5 years of professional animation experience in multiple shipped titles,
- strong skills and solid understanding of key frame animation,
- proficiency with standard industry tools (eg. MotionBuilder),
- excellent communication skills,
- knowledge of gameplay mechanics in terms of modern video games,
- taking ownership and working iteratively on features, from design to delivery phase,
- keeping up to date with current technology trends,
- experience with Unreal Engine is a plus.
We are offering you:
- flexible working hours,
- training budget,
- attractive bonus system – annual bonus, motivation programme,
- benefits: Multisport card, private medical care for you and your family,
- English/Polish classes,
- attendance in game dev events,
- work in modern office near Metro Dworzec Wileński station.
If you are interested in working with us, please send us your CV along with your portfolio by clicking the application button.