(Closed) Environment 3D Artist (Project Eleanor)
The 11 bit studios family is still growing! Right now we are looking for an Environment 3d Artist to help us create the art for our newest, ambitious game project - Project Eleanor. In 11 bit studios you get the opportunity to develop fresh game concepts that can become global hits. Without a moment of boredom.
- Creating 3D environment models, PBR materials and textures.
- Implementing and composing assets in the game engine.
- Creating artwork to the highest visual quality whilst working efficiently to time and memory budgets.
- Working to a functional and aesthetic brief, within technical constraints.
- Collaborating productively within a multi-disciplined team.
- Ownership of the artwork from the concept phase till the implementation.
- Working effectively and correctly prioritizing tasks.
- Working with the Art Director, the Lead Artist and with technical/aesthetic problem-solving efforts.
- Experience with an organic environment.
- Expert modelling and UV skills with a recognized 3D package such as Maya, 3DMax or Blender.
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar position in games.
- Proficient with hi-res workflow, sculpting in Zbrush or Mudbox.
- Fluent in PBR material creation pipelines with Substance Painter & Designer, Quixel.
- Demonstrable experience with using UE4.
- Ability to translate concept and reference artwork into 3D game assets.
- Strong communication skills, willingness to accept and follow direction.
Nice to have:
- Experience in Houdini 3D.
We are offering you:
- Flexible working hours.
- Training budget.
- Relocation budget.
- Attractive bonus system – annual bonus, incentive program.
- Benefits: Multisport card, private medical care for you and your family.
- Attendance in game dev events.
- Work in modern office near Dworzec Wschodni station
- In-house gym.
If you are interested in working with us, please send us your CV along with your portfolio by clicking the application button.