100Media is seeking Production Assistants to help with the necessary preparations for our video shoots
The Production Assistant will efficiently handle a large workload in a fast-paced environment and be familiar with YouTube and Social Media landscape. The position will be based at our brand new headquarters in Houston, Texas. Evening and weekends work is expected and required for any unforeseen schedules. Living in Houston/Tomball is required for this role, the timing of that move may be flexible if you are qualified and willing to relocate.
100Media is a multi-property business organization with over 10 years of experience in the social media landscape. We have the pleasure of helping large influencers and brands such as LEGO and NERF. We are undergoing ambitious growth initiatives including a rebrand and launch of new social media properties.
- Responsible for operating the camera equipment during shoots
- Responsible for preparing the necessities related to the shoot (set, builds, etc.)
- In charge of setting up the lighting for shoots
- Punctual attendance in advanced of shoots to prepare the set (both early in the morning and late at night attendance may be required)
- Efficient communication skills to discuss the shoot’s necessities with both talent and Video Producers
- Ad hoc projects as necessary
Requirements and Skills:
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Proficiency with computers, power tools, and other similar equipment
- Proven building skills
- Ability to meet deadlines, prioritize assignments and handle multiple tasks simultaneously