(Closed) Production Manager
About 100 Thieves:
100 Thieves is a new gaming lifestyle company and esports organization built at the intersection of competitive gaming, entertainment, and apparel. 100 Thieves was founded in 2017 by Matt "Nadeshot" Haag, the former OpTic Gaming Call of Duty captain, X Games gold medalist, and 2014 Esports Athlete of the Year. After retiring from competitive play, Matt went on to build some of the most popular gaming channels on Twitch and YouTube, and then founded 100 Thieves as a creative outlet for his passions in competitive gaming, storytelling, and streetwear. In December 2017, the company’s growth accelerated with an investment from Dan Gilbert, owner of the Cleveland Cavaliers, in conjunction with receiving a franchise in the North American League of Legends Championship Series (NALCS). The company also raised funding through a Series A & B from investors such as Drake, Scooter Braun, and Sequoia Capital. Moving forward, our goals are to win championships, tell the most compelling stories in competitive gaming, and create the world’s first gaming lifestyle brand.
About the role:
We are seeking a Productions Manager (PM) to join our team. The Production Manager (PM) will be responsible for the scheduling and supervision of all digital production activities. The PM will also act as a liaison between all digital and social productions, technical operations, studio operations, and facilities. We're looking for someone who is proactive, personable, reliable, flexible, and enthusiastic about joining a growing startup.
- 5+ years of production scheduling experience in a Media Company environment including live and pre-recorded productions, digital and social media activations, and entertainment programming with a minimum of 2 years of supervisory experience.
- Must be willing to facilitate personnel requirements including late and/or last minute scheduling changes in a 24/7 production work environment.
- Able to proactively own & execute designated tasks independently, with a high level of comfort asking for help when needed.
- Personable & approachable with a strong customer service orientation.
- Experience working with and/or managing Asana.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Incredibly reliable.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment; detail-oriented, strong multi-tasker.
- Manage all technical production timelines including studio and remote productions by locking in keys steps to meet the delivery and sign off from stakeholders.
- Work closely with Production Coordinator, Head of Content, Director of Productions and Post-Production in preparing cost estimates for labor and equipment for all digital and social productions and subsequent monitoring of production budgets.
- Ensure compliance with Integrity as well as Environmental, Health and Safety concerns with personnel and vendors.
- Support the team with logistics coordination for all digital and social productions, in-house or remotely.
- Troubleshoot, proactively identify, and quickly execute on production issues and/or inefficiencies
- Think strategically with an eye for balancing production needs and content opportunities with ROI.
- Please email us at the email address attached to the Apply button with the subject: "[Production Manager] Your Full Name"
- Include the following
- COVER LETTER
We look forward to hearing from you!