(Closed) Performance Marketing Manager
We are a video game studio backed by Tencent and based in the beautiful city of Stockholm. We are an ambitious, creative and collaborative team with a lifelong love for games. Right now, we’ve launched GTFO, a 4-player co-op action FPS in Early Access and are working on our next legendary co-op gaming experience.
Apply below for an opportunity to become our Performance Marketing Manager, shaping the growth of GTFO and our next title.
- Data analysis - deriving and communicating insights from data
- Media buying – building and optimising Social & SEM campaigns, directly with platforms and through our partner media agency
- Tracking – Configuring and evaluating learnings from campaigns and sites
- Development of DMP capabilities
- Partner/Platform selection and management
- Budget management
We’re a new marketing team looking for a team player who proactively and collaboratively applies their existing performance marketing expertise and provides thought leadership on tools and approaches.
- 4+ years’ hands on and strategic experience Performance Marketing / Digital Marketing / Media Buying of Social & SEM
- Track record of driving exponential growth through identifying insights from data and building & optimising campaigns
- Characteristics: Curiosity, Analytical, Drive/Pace
- English speaking (Swedish is not a requirement)
- Gaming background is not a prerequisite, an interest is beneficial
- Capability with Google analytics, Ad management platforms, Social suites, Content management systems, Campaign management tools, Data management platforms, Microsoft 365
Why join 10 Chambers Marketing team?
- Be part of an ambitious team which also practices work life balance through working hours and generous health benefits
- Fully funded self-publishing studio in dynamic computer games industry
- Learn as part of collaborative full mix brand marketing team and grow with a fast expanding company
- Opportunity to make a real difference to the success of 10 Chambers
- Location: Stockholm. Relocation/work permit support for successful applicants from outside of Sweden
If this role excites you and you bring the relevant experience, apply now with your CV and covering letter in English, outlining your relevant experience and the numeric results you've driven.