Motion Graphics Designer
We’re on the lookout for a full-time Motion Graphics Designer with a proven track record of creating kick-ass motion graphics with a heavy focus on FPS games. We are a Social Media & Influencer Marketing Agency that prides itself on being relatable. We are gamers, content creators & marketeers who love to get shit done & grow audiences in the space we understand the best! At Disobey, we strategise, innovate, & reinvent to deliver the best possible results for our clients. We’re looking for someone reliable, well-organised & highly creative to take our designs to the next level.
Having a great understanding of esports & FPS games is required. Titles such as COD, Valorant, Apex, OW & Fortnite are your forte, and you can confidently create designs around these titles.
We’re on the hunt for someone who thinks outside of the box & can creatively innovate. Having a passion for design & delivering high-quality work whilst keeping up to date on new & upcoming design trends is essential. We’re looking for someone who gets their teeth stuck right into projects as part of the team & can plan, execute & finish projects independently. We’re a small team at Disobey, but we are quickly growing, so the right candidate can think & act like a self-starter without the need for micromanagement.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in similar roles.
- Passionate about creating engaging content & creative storytelling through videos & graphics.
- Proficient in the use of industry-standard design & 3D packages. Adobe Creative Suite; After Effects, Photoshop, & Illustrator are a must.
- Must illustrate a hybrid skillset, including a strong foundation in video editing, design thinking, motion graphics, & VFX.
- A strong understanding of a variety of editing styles, techniques & formats for different devices.
- Keeps up with editing trends & new features from the Adobe Suite, using them in client projects to keep them slick & modern.
- An understanding of gaming & esports, ideally with experience editing content for CS:GO, Valorant, Apex or other esports titles but comfortable editing non-esports content also.
- Strong communication skills with an ability to take & deliver constructive feedback.
- Organized & flexible with the ability to produce high-quality work & meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Heavy attention to detail with a drive to produce high-quality content.
- Ability to work well with a team but able to work independently & action projects from start to completion.
- Strong understanding of how to design video & graphics across all social platforms.
- Being able to create fast-paced, high-energy esports videos & designs.
- Create high-quality & engaging video content/motion graphics across multiple platforms, including but not limited to: YouTube, Twitter, Twitch, Instagram, TikTok & Facebook.
- Animate & compose marketing content following IP-specific brand & style guidelines.
- Create static graphics for social media, thumbnails, photo editing (retouch & manipulation), memes, templates, print materials etc.
- Research & pitch new ideas to maintain innovation & growth for us & our clients.
- Edit a wide variety of topics, from interviews to high octane frag montages.
- Collaborate with all relevant teams to produce an assortment of diverse & high-quality videos from pitch to publishing.
- Managing your own time & work. We're a small team, so being able to think creatively & pitch ideas from your vision will be essential.
- Sourcing & keeping a bank of ideas for potential content.
- Act as project lead & own projects when required to do so.
- Planning & executing full event coverage for tournaments (Weekends will be required from time to time).
Subject to experience
Full-time with an initial trial period of 3 months
- Remote working
- 28 days paid holiday
- Nobody should work birthdays! (Paid day off)
- 3 duvet days
- Free game keys from projects we work on
Disobey's Core Values
We're looking for people who share our core values to ensure that we're on the same page when working together as a team.
- Be humbly confident
- Know your shit
- Stick to your word
- Mistakes happen, fix it & move on
- Apologising isn't a weakness
- Be bold, be blunt
- Keep it simple & get shit done
- Always strive to learn more
- Driven to consistently deliver the best results
- Make someone’s day every day
Sounds like you? Apply via the attached form, ensure to add your portfolio & tell us what you're all about!